CFAS Research in Reproductive Science SIG & Genetics SIG Pre-Conference Symposium
Advanced Multi-Omic Technologies in Reproductive Sciences
Wednesday, September 20th, 2023, at The Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto, Ontario.
Join us for an extraordinary learning opportunity at the upcoming Research in Reproductive Science SIG and Genetics SIG Workshop. In this workshop, we will review how advanced single cell “omics” technologies are leading to an improved understanding of the interconnected cellular and molecular mechanisms involved in reproductive biology, including in gamete and embryo development.
The workshop is also offering an opportunity for 4 exceptional students/fellows to present their abstracts at the workshop. If your research aligns with the theme of "Advanced Multi-Omic Technologies in Reproductive Sciences," this is your moment to showcase your work.
- Date: Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST
- Location: Room Pier 9 (Westin Harbour Castle)
Trainee Abstract Information:
- Only Trainees/Students/Fellows may submit an abstract.
- Abstract deadline: July 30th.
- Abstract topic must be closely related to Multi-Omic Technologies.
- Use a clear, legible 12 pt. black font (e.g. Calibri, Arial, Times New Roman). Abstracts should be no more than one page.
- If selected, you will have the opportunity to present your abstract to the workshop (10-Minute Presentation). Registration fee will be waived.
- Please submit your abstracts via email to Communications@cfas.ca
- Abstracts submitted for the 69th Annual Meeting may be resubmitted for the workshop.