CFAS Guidance Documents
These documents are intended to provide a summary of good practices regarding technical processes or procedures. They are not intended to dictate a standard or describe an exclusive course of action, nor do they replace manufacturers’ guidelines. Documents may not reflect emerging evidence and are subject to change.
- Choosing Wisely - Five Things Physicians and Patients Should Question (December 2019)
- Guidance document on cryo-storage in assisted reproduction (June 2018)
- Alcohol Based Hand Rub in the Clinical Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) Setting (June 2018)
- JOGC-Guideline (March 2018)
- CSIG Counselling Practices Guidelines (August 2009)