On this page you will find links to patient resources or frequently requested reproductive health information.
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the CFAS of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. The CFAS bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
The following documents are in pdf format.
- Cross-Border Reproductive Care: Patient Information Sheet
- Fact Sheet: Meeting the Assisted Human Reproduction (AHR) Needs of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Queer (LGBTQ) People in Canada: English Version / French Version (pdf)
- Counselling and Assisted Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Genetic Testing and Screening Options
- Cancer and Preserving your Fertility: a Guide for Patients
- Genetic Counselling: A brochure for Canadians seeking assisted human reproduction procedures
- The Assisted Human Reproduction Act: A Guide for Patients