If you are a submission reviewer then click here.
CFAS Special Interest Groups Executive Elections 2022
May 8, 2022 - Jun 30, 2022
Special Interest Group - Executive Nominations:
The Society is subdivided into different Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that reflect the diversity of its membership.
Each Special Interest Group is led by a Chair (and in some instances, a Co-chair) whose task it is to stimulate scientific activities and promote ongoing education and professional development in their area of expertise.
Candidates for all positions will need to demonstrate the following general attributes:
- Commitment to the Vision, Mission and Values of CFAS
- Collaborative leadership ability guided by a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Strategic thinking
- Communication skills
- Willing to attend meetings, events and help plan and organize webinars, meetings, and workshops relevant to their sub-field of fertility and assisted reproduction.
Serving as a SIG Executive is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact and give back to the Society that serves as your voice as a professional in the field of assisted reproductive technology. If you have the above-listed attributes and would be an asset to your Special Interest Group, apply for a position today!
Please note: If you would like to nominate someone other than yourself for a SIG Executive position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and contact. CFAS will then reach out to nominees.
Deadline for Nominations: June 31st, 2022
Available SIG Executive Positions:
- ART Lab SIG:
- Executive Member
- Counselling SIG:
- Fertility Preservation SIG:
- Leadership & Management SIG:
- Nursing SIG:
- Research in Reproductive Science SIG:
- Co-Chairs (2)
How to apply for a SIG Executive Position
1. Start a new submission and fill in all the required fields
2. After you fill out the required fields, click submit. You will then be brought to a page where you can upload files.
3. Upload a PDF of the following three documents (required) in one single pdf file with the title: "Your Name_SIG Nomination_Nominee Name":
- A brief biography
- Your CV
- A statement of interest - explain why you think you would be a good fit for this role, what experience you have, and what you can contribute to your SIG
You may also provide:
- A photo of yourself (PNG or JPEG, optional)*
- Letters of support
*Please note that should you provide a photo, you are consenting to the posting of your provided photo on the CFAS website (members only section) and the inclusion of your photo in a CFAS e-blast should you be elected for the position.
4. Submit your application by the deadline. Should you have any questions about the application process or the online application submitter, do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call 514-300-1333.