Province: Toronto, Ontario
Position: Reproductive Endocrinologist
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Posted: November 22, 2021
Job Description / Duties
• Conducting initial consultations and assessments with patients;
• Determining the appropriate and necessary tests or diagnostic procedures to identify potential causes of infertility for all parties;
• Reviewing and discussing results of testing with patients;
• Advising patients on suitable treatment options in follow-up appointments and prescribing any medications as needed;
• Determining and documenting protocols for all patients;
• Performing therapeutic/surgical ART procedures within our state-of-the-art operating facility;
• Providing guidance concerning complementary therapies such as counseling or acupuncture as appropriate;
• Participating in clinical research programs;
• Participating in industry events (ex. CFAS, ASRM, Rounds, etc.) for continued education in the field of Reproductive Medicine;
• Training and advising other staff doctors, specialists and medical staff; and
• Practicing medicine in accordance with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), and following the CPSO Out-of-Hospital Premises Guidelines, and Health Canada guidelines.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Licensed as a physician in the province of Ontario, OR potential eligibility in Ontario;
• Completed residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology along with a Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility;
• Minimum of 2-4 years therapeutic and surgical experience in Reproductive Endocrinology/ART;
• Solid understanding of key procedures including: In-Vitro Fertilization, ICSI, Ovarian Stimulation;
• Knowledge and understanding of third-party reproduction;
• Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support;
• Strong interpersonal skills and empathy with patients and staff;
• Demonstrate excellence in clinical care and commitment to career development; and
• Strong English language skills.
For more information about Anova Fertility, contact Fola Martins or forward your CV and three reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31st, 2021.
Anova Fertility & Reproductive Health is looking for a Reproductive Endocrinology Infertility specialist (REI) to join our team immediately. This is a permanent, full-time position of 40 hours per week. The typical work week is from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, but hours may vary depending on clinic needs. The REI will receive a salary of $30,000/month along with benefits (with co-pay required) including extended health care, vision, dental and employee assistance program and four-weeks of vacation per year. Potential bonus and potential salary increase (up to 100%) will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Our main clinic is located at 25 Sheppard Ave W Unit #650, Toronto, Ontario M2N 6S6. The REI in this role will primarily be working from our new Toronto office located at 40 University Ave, Suite 420, Toronto, Ontario M5J 1T1 along with our main office, and occasionally may be required to work from our Guelph (89 Dawson Road, Suite 113, Guelph ON, N1H 1B1) and Waterloo (430 The Boardwalk, Suite 402, Waterloo ON, N2T 0C1) locations. The language of work is English.