Province: Multiple , USA
Position: Multiple Embryologist Positions @ CCRM IVF (all levels - full time)
Deadline: March 1, 2022
Posted: January 6, 2022
Job Description / Duties
The CCRM IVF Network is looking to higher multiple entry level to Senior level Embryologists in the Atlanta, Minneapolis, San Francisco and other Network locations.
The Embryologist will work closely with the other IVF team members to follow CCRM protocols and quality standards. They will receive training in all facets and perform various embryology and andrology procedures in a busy IVF lab. Duties will include ICSI, insemination, biopsy, vitrification/warming, embryo transfers, sperm preparation and other duties. Additional administrative work will include helping with prep patient chart preparation, verifying consents, scanning and printing laboratory-patient files. The position will also involve database entry into local and regulatory EMR and databases as needed. Patient phone calls and interactions will be required.
These positions will offer onsite training as needed, meeting attendance opportunities, continuing education experiences, research involvement as well as network and career advancement opportunities.
Will assist with working visa preparation and relocation costs. Offers competitive pay and sign on bonus opportunities.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Bachelor of Science or higher (will need US equivalency documentation upon hire)
• Must be organized and possess knowledge of Clinical Andrology and Embryology
• Must demonstrate problem solving skills related to the position.
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail oriented.
• Must possess a high level of independent judgment and accuracy.
• Must be able to communicate positively and professionally with all staff members and patients.
• Must have the ability to function independently, and seek assistance from the lab director and team members as needed.
• Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated to him/her as well as a willingness to perform duties of other employees as needed.
• Support vision and mission.
• Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
• Demonstrate an ability to function successfully in a team environment.
• Exhibit courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers. Displays a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
• Participate in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
• Maintain Confidentiality for all patient and clinic information.
• Utilize time efficiently.
Alexander Lagunov, BSc(H), MSc
Laboratory Director – CCRM Toronto
Director of Lab Technology and Training – CCRM IVF Network
Certified Clinical Embryologist - CFAS
CCRM Toronto / Hannam Fertility Centre
160 Bloor Street East, 15th floor
Toronto, ON, M4W 3R2
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.