Gatekeepers' Dilemma and Ethics and Law Summit 2023
February 24, 2023, 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Join us at the CFAS Gatekeepers' Dilemma and Ethics and Law Summit 2023 on Friday, February 24th, 2023 at the Shangri-La Hotel in Toronto, Ontario.
Gatekeepers' Dilemma is schedule for the morning session. The theme of this meeting will be, You’ve seen Driverless Cars. Are you prepared for Doctorless IVF? A day with AI and ART.
Ethics and Law Summit will follow after the lunch break. The theme of this summit will be, Yes! Artificial Intelligence is here. Legal and Ethical Considerations and Implications.
- Early Bird Registration opens from December 8th, 2022 - January 22nd, 2023. Register early to benefit from the discounted rates!
- Regular Registration opens from January 23rd, 2023 - February 19th, 2023.
- All sales for this event are final and no refunds will be issued.
- Registration is required for all participants. You must log in to purchase the tickets according to your title (with the exception of non-member tickets). We accept credit cards only.
- Registration to this event qualifies you for a Certificate of Attendance worth 4 Continuing Professional Development Credits.
The Scientific Program and Speaker Information can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CFAS Office at 514-300-1333.
The University of British Columbia Division of Continuing Professional Development (UBC CPD) is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) to provide study credits for continuing medical education for physicians. This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and has been approved by UBC CPD for up to 7 MOC Section 1 Group Learning credits. Each physician should claim only those credits accrued through participation in the activity.