CFAS 68th Annual Meeting
September 21st, 2022 - The Halifax Convention Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia
This year, the preconference symposia will include three intriguing workshops:
1) Nursing and Counselling Workshop, featuring Dr. Gillian Mandich (founder, The International Happiness Institute of Health Science Research) and Dr. James Meriano (Lab Director, TRIO Fertility), along with an exciting after-hour cocktail networking session. Don't miss out and view agenda to find out more!
2) Artificial Intelligence Workshop: "Looking Forward to The Future…..Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The World and Is Here to Stay. Are You On Board?". View preliminary agenda.
3) Embryo Transfer Skills Workshop and Hands-on Simulator Development Training, in collaboration with the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, with a networking session with colleagues at the end. View preliminary agenda to find out more!
1) Early Bird ticket registration has been extended until Sunday, August 7th, 2022.
2) The workshop with ASRM is available for CFAS members only.
Don't miss the chance to benefit from the excellent educational content and register below!