Quebec/Eastern Canada Regional Meeting 2024
May 10, 2024
Join us at the CFAS Quebec/Eastern Canada Regional Meeting 2024 on Friday, May 10th, 2024 in Montreal, Quebec.
CFAS Quebec/Eastern Canada Regional Meeting: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Symposium
Click here to view the preliminary agenda. Please note that this is a preliminary agenda and times are subject to change!
- Early Bird Registration opens from February 15th, 2024 - April 1st, 2024. Register early to benefit from the discounted rates!
- Regular Registration opens from April 1st, 2024 - May 3rd, 2024.
- All sales for this event are final and no refunds will be issued.
- Registration is required for all participants. You must log in to purchase the tickets according to your title (with the exception of non-member tickets). We accept credit cards only.
- Registration to this event qualifies you for a Certificate of Attendance worth Continuing Professional Development Credits.
The University of British Columbia Division of Continuing Professional Development (UBC CPD) is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) to provide study credits for continuing medical education for physicians. This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and has been approved by UBC CPD for Section 1 Group Learning credits. Each physician should claim only those credits accrued through participation in the activity.