9th Annual Canadian Embryology Summit (2020)
November 14, 2020, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Canadian Embryology Summit is in its 9th year and we are excited to announce that this summit is now a CFAS Event!
We are pleased to announce the Program for the 2020 Summit, to be held at the Hilton Toronto Airport Conference Centre, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Saturday March 28, 2020.
Registration is CAD $80.00 plus tax (CFAS members) or $150.00 plus tax (non-members). Registration can be completed online on the CFAS website before the event. Online registration closes March 22, 2020. Registration on-site will be available (space permitting) for $150 plus tax (members and non-members). On-site payments must be made by credit card only.
Everyone is thinking about climate change and so are we!
We’re thinking about the micro-climate that our embryos are in, and how small changes can make a big difference!
- 8:00 – 4:00 pm: Exhibit Hall Open
- 9:00 - 10:00 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 - 11:00 am: Quality Management in the IVF laboratory: The application of KPIs Dr. Catherine Racowsky, PhD, HCLD Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Harvard Medical School, Director, IVF Laboratory, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Boston, USA
- 11:00 - 12:00 pm: The Importance of pH in the Embryo Culture Environment Dr. Jason Swain, PhD, HCLD Corporate Laboratory Director, CCRM Fertility, Colorado; Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rutgers University and University of Minnesota, USA
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm: Lunch & Exhibits & Workshops
- 1:00 - 2:00 pm: Non-Invasive PGT-A (niPGT-A) Dr. Luis Navarro Sánchez, PhD Molecular Biology Specialist, Department of R&D, Igenomix, Spain
- 2:00 – 2:30 pm: Break
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm: Directing a Large IVF Laboratory: How to Manage/Supervise your Staff Successfully Dr. Juergen Liebermann, PhD, HCLD Director of Laboratory Services, Fertility Centers of Illinois, USA
Registration1 space(s) left
Sorry, registration is not available at this time.
|No registration dates are defined.|